Last week, I caught up with Mr. “2 A.M.” himself, Adrian Marcel. As it’s quite clear what’s going on at such hours of the night, I decided to get a few sex tips from the Bay Area native. “Not to say that I’m some guru or whatnot,” Adrian joked about his level of expertise, “But I’m very great at it.” Check out his 7 tips for the bedroom below!
1. You’ve got to be hands on. Your hands have to always be moving. A woman likes to feel a touch. The fingertips are probably the best to go with. Everywhere – there’s no place that they shouldn’t be.
2. It’s all about multitasking. You have to multitask. You have 2 hands, you have a mouth and you’ve got something else – it’s time to put all 4 of them to use.
3. It’s all about confidence. You can’t be real tender like, “Can I touch your hair, ma’am?” Grab her hair, and you put her where she needs to be. Not to say it’s a controlling thing, but take control, okay?
4. Please, PLEASE wash yourself! Whether you are a female or a male, wash yourself. Nobody likes a dirty anything.
5. Be circumcised.
6. Subtle kisses. Subtle kisses are the best. Gnawing is good, a little gnawing here and there. Aggressively passionate is what I would say.
7. Number 7 and most importantly – eye contact! Look her in the face and tell her, “It’s time!”