Young Thug made his third debut on the Billboard 200 with the release of No, My Name Is Jeffery. The project comes in at number 8, moving 37k units in its first week. This is his highest debut, as Slime Season 3 came in at number 7 in April, and I’m Up at 22 in February. He previously said if he sold 100k in the first week, he’d officially change his rap name to Jeffery, so it looks like “Young Thug” is here to stay.
Elsewhere on the chart, Frank Ocean‘s number one debut last week is down to 5 this week, moving an additional 67k. And thanks to the VMAs, Beyoncé saw a 106% sales increase in Lemonade, and jumped up from 13 to 7.
Looking ahead to next week, Travi$ Scott is projected to sell between 90-105k units of Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight. This will make for his first number one debut on the Billboard 200! His debut, 2015’s Rodeo, came in at number 3.
- Barbra Streisand – Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway 149k
- Florida Georgia Line – Dig Your Roots 145k
- Britney Spears – Glory 111k
- Drake – Views 72k
- Frank Ocean – Blonde 67k
- Suicide Squad [Soundtrack] 63k
- Beyoncé – Lemonade 57k
- Young Thug – No, My Name Is Jeffery 37k
- Rihanna – ANTI 32k
- Twenty One Pilots – Blurryface 30k