As expected, Lil Uzi Vert debuted atop the Billboard 200 this week, as Luv Is Rage 2 – his debut album – sold 135k units since dropping last week. Following Uzi is another big debut, XXXTentacion. His album, 17, arrived with 87k.
Also debuting the top 10 is the A$AP Mob. Their sophomore group effort, Cozy Tapes, Vol. 2: Too Cozy, launches at number 6 with 41k units. Volume 1 debuted in November with 21k units, so this is definitely an improvement!
Elsewhere on the chart, Action Bronson‘s Blue Chips 7000 debuted at number 54 with 10k. Sheesh – not sure what happened there!
Check out this week’s full top 10 below.
- Lil Uzi Vert – Luv Is Rage 2 135k
- XXXTentacion – 17 87k
- Queens of the Stone Age – Villains 73k
- Fifth Harmony – Fifth Harmony 46k
- Kendrick Lamar – DAMN. 45k
- A$AP Mob – Cozy Tapes, Vol. 2: Too Cozy 41k
- Old Dominion – Happy Endings 41k
- Khalid – American Teen 33k
- Kodak Black – Project Baby Two 33k
- The War on Drugs – A Deeper Understanding 31k