Lil Wayne has been in music for nearly 2 decades, so suffice to say we’ve seen and heard countless interviews from the New Orleans native. You’d think by now we’d know everything there is to know about him, but there are actually some little known facts floating around that are quite interesting!
Complex put together a list of 10 things you likely didn’t know about Tunechi, but since 7 is our favorite number here at LifeIsTremendez, we’ve got 7 for you below. However – only 5 on our list are from Complex. The last 2 are from yours truly, as my friendship with Tunechi over the years has taught me a few funny facts as well!
1. Before Lil Wayne, he went by the names Shrimp Daddy and Baby D.
2. His favorite song is “Cause I Love You” by Lenny Williams.
3. He’s had crabs before, and called it “the worst.”
4. He has “Lucky Me” tattooed on his neck in homage to the Jay Z song.
5. His favorite song of his own is “F*ck The World.”
6. He does not drink the leftover milk in the cereal bowl. He thinks it’s disgusting.
7. He was locked up with Ashanti‘s stalker while in Rikers. I detailed the experience and how I also know her stalker over at IFWT.
Get all the facts via Complex here: